Sunday, January 6, 2013

...go after it with a club.

I love having my own craft room. It's so nice to have a place that's {mine} to sneak off to. But just because I have a place to be creative, that doesn't mean I'm always feeling incredibly inspired. I've been in a bit of a rut lately, and am just now getting out of the slump...even if I'm doing so one shared printable at a time. ;) I hope you all don't mind! Seriously, though ~ I have every intention of starting on a real hands-on (meaning non-computer-related) project very soon...although I can't say I have any clue what that project will actually be ~ but until then I wanted something new to look at to help me, hopefully, boost my creativity. I think I found the perfect quote.


Here's what the finished product looks like...

Photobucket

I googled "quotes about creativity" and this quote from Jack London popped up. I just threw together a quick printable (seriously nothing fancy), printed it out, & stuck it on the wall over my desk.

Photobucket
It's the standard 8 x 10 / 8.5 x 11. If you like it, go HERE & grab it for yourself!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...